July Update
I had a brilliant time at the ball! I had a Robin mask and Malcom had a Batman mask. I was having a ball dancing with my friends and the staff, there was really good music coming from the DJ booth and the vibes were fantastic. I had a cupcake and bubbly soft drink for afternoon tea and kept partying my socks off!
I had a blast in music, I listened to Australian music, such as Men at work, I also loved doing karaoke, I of course chose to sing my favourite ABBA, the song Gimme Gimme Gimme and then After midnight, a double thumbs up!
We had a really cool FIFA football celebration day at the center, I liked decorating my flag (Australia) to add to the wall as a decoration and then we watched a really neat movie. It was about a school soccer team and I liked it a lot.
In sensory I played with magnetic tiles to make a town, I used the square tiles to build a road. Another day I built a glow in the dark track under the black light, then I picked really cool match box cars to race on the track.
In arts and crafts we used wire and masking tape to make spring leaves and spring flowers. They are turning out really cool.
I got out to the movies to see Toy Story 5 and what a cool time that was watching the movie and chilling with my pals for once


Comments
Post a Comment